Friday, February 06, 2009

I am starting this blog in order to write articles on certain topics in art history that interest me. These will range from Paleolithic and Neolithic to Egyptian, Gothic, Contemporary art and so much more. The object of these articles are so that I may get experience and expertise in the field of art history. It will be good practice, for I am hoping to become a critic, when my college is completed. The length of the articles has yet to be determined, however, I plan on churning out an article a week, if I can manage it. Rather than focus on the genre, I will be covering individual works of art or the artist themselves. A great deal of the articles will be on pieces that I personally enjoy, however, I also will include pieces of a large historical significance, such as the Bayeaux Tapestery. It will be my pleasure to give my readers "the flavor" of art, and provide the truth behind the works, no matter how disturbing. This has been my art corner, providing you with the tARTzz that keep the world entertained by their beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment